As I previously told you that to have full control on your android device, you should root it and how you can root your smartphone using Magisk. If you followed this procedure then you might have found it a bit difficult at it requires you to have some technical knowledge. So, to make sure that you can root your phone easily, you have landed on a right page as I introduce you to Kingo root apk.
Using Kingo root apk, you can simplify the complicated process of rooting. Even people, who don’t have technical knowledge, can root with this app. As per your convenience, all you have to do is a single tap and you successfully rooted your smartphone using Kingo root. After rooting your smartphone, you can do almost anything you want. There are several apps and games in the market that you can access only after rooting. Besides, you can use root access to delete pre-installed junk-ware apps of your smartphone. You can even flash a new rom to your android phone. So, are you ready to enter into a whole new world of rooting with Kingoroot?
Key Features of Kingo Root Apk
If you want to download the latest version of Kingoroot then you can do so by following the steps provided by me below. However, before proceeding to download, let’s find out some important features of Kingo root app-
- Ease of use- One of the best features of this Kingoroot app that it is very easy to use. Even a non-technical person can use this app for rooting purpose without any problem. All you need is one TAP to start rooting your smartphone. However, before starting the root process, make sure that you installed Kingo root properly using the steps mentioned below.
- Regular Updates- To make sure that all users get good experience with the Kingo root apk, the developers release regular updates with the latest scripts. So, as a result, Kingoroot permits you to be the best solution for every device that you want to root.
- App Compatibility- The best thing about the Kingoroot apk is that it is compatible with almost every Android version from 4.0 to 9.0 (Android Pie). Moreover, Kingo root supports smartphone from several different manufacturers including LG, Sony, Samsung, Dell, MI and many more.
- Uninstall System Apps- After rooting your smartphone with the Kingoroot app; you get the authority to delete system apps from your smartphone including the bloat-ware that is pre-installed by manufacturers in your Android device.
- Flash Custom Rom- If you don’t want to use the Original OS installed by your device manufacturer than you can use root access to erase it. So, as a result, you can install custom rom that you can download from the XDA community.
How to Download and Install Kingo root App?
After getting to know about all the features of this app, you might be eager to use this app. So, follow these steps carefully to start downloading the Kingoroot apk on your device:
- To download Kingo root apk, open a trusted app store and search for Kingo root and download the apk from there.
- Now, that you have successfully downloaded the latest Kingo root apk file, you will have to install it on your smartphone. However, before proceeding, you should enable the unknown sources in the security settings from the security settings of your Android Smartphone. Otherwise, you won’t be able to install this app on your smartphone.
- After enabling the option, use a file manager to locate the folder where you saved the Kingo root apk file. However, most of the times you will find the apk file in the download folder of your internal storage.
- Select the apk file and tap on install to enter into a new world of smartphone.
So, unlike the difficult process of jailbreak on iOS device, rooting process has become fairly easy with Kingo root app. Follow all the steps mentioned above to root your smartphone with just one tap of a button. Besides, if you any question or facing any problem in rooting your smartphone then let us know via the comment section. We will get in touch with as soon as possible.