What if I say that you can watch oline tv on your smartphone? Yes Redbox made it happen. Now you can watch live tv shows on your mobile without spending a penny. In today’s fast paced life it is not possible to stick with your tv screens. Individual are doing multitasking in order to manage their time. Tasks like watching their favourite tv show or news are done while travelling in public transport. If you dealing with same situation than Redbox TV app is a must pick for you. This revolutionary app allows you to broadcast 1000 channels including channels from 15 different country. Today we will tell you how to download the app? Before moving further let’s understand what this app is all about.
Redbox TV is a latest app which allows you to watch live tv on your mobile. It feature 1000 premium tv channels from different countries. It is a very popular app possibly the reason is providing great feature at no cost. Apart from live tv one can also enjoy online movie streaming on their mobile as Redbox TV facilities this too. Enjoy live tv on the go without making any dent on your pocket. Let’s understand the incredible features offered by Redbox TV app.
Redbox TV: Features offered by App
After knowing what app is all about? I am sure you guys want to download the app as soon as possible but before moving further lets understand the features offered by app are:
- Neat and clean interface makes it user friendly.
- No buffering issues allows smooth broadcast.
- Small app size makes it universally acceptable as budget devices don’t have much memory.
- Country specific navigation makes it easy to catch what’s trending in your nearby? One can choose from countries like Malaysia, Arabic, UK, USA, Indonesia, Philippines, Portugal, French, Germany, Australia, India etc.
- The huge library divided into different categories making it easy to find videos of your taste or channels your finding.
- App allows you to develop favourite list you can add or remove channels for quick access.
- One can give feedback about channels which will help others to make their mind.
- App allows password protection to avoid unwanted use of app.
Redbox TV: App Information
- Application Genre – Live Streaming.
- Version – V1.3.
- Application Size – 5.64 MB.
- Last Update on – 15 April 2019.
- Compatible with – Android 4.0 and advance.
- Fee charge – Free.
Redbox TV: The Download Procedure
One can easily download Redbox TV on their Android device by following steps given below:
- Open a reliable app store and search for Redbox TV.
- Select a reliable apk website.
- Tap on settings and allow download from unknown sources.
- Click on download to start downloading of file.
- Find the file in your file manager of your device and tap on install it will complete the installation process.
- You are all set.
If you would like to use Redbox on your PC follow steps given below:
- Open browser of your PC and search for Android Emulator.
- Select an trusted Android Emulator on the basis of online given review.
- Now you can access any android file on your PC with the help of Android Emulator.
- In addition to this, you can use this app on Android PC.
I hope after reading the article you are now able to understand what this app is all about. I am sure that you guys are more than happy after knowing that app offers power packed features. Which allows you to enjoy a quality experience on your mobile as well as on your PC. It is a very useful app as it makes you entertain and stay update with latest news while travelling, waiting for bus etc.
Redbox TV is a handy application with a wide useability one can use the application with no need of technical qualification. Another benefit it does not involve any cost and can be installed quickly on compatible devices. While using the app be careful as this is not a official app to ensure safety and security of your personal data one must use official applications offer live streaming on chargeable basis. Don’t forget to share your experience of using the app, still have some unanswered questions then mention it in comment box below. We will try our best to answer that in our upcoming blogs.