Do you want to access the system files of your android smartphone? Well, good news, now you can do so by using the ultimate file manager known as root explorer pro. By using this, you can get access to the whole new world of rooting including android’s file system. If you search on the Google Play Store for this app, then you will find out that this app will cost you around 3.5 USD.
In addition to this, with root explorer pro apk, you can get access to Google Drive, make game mods, multiple tabs, DROPBOX and SMB support. It has built-in Text Editor, the SQLite database viewer. This app gives you full freedom to create and extract zip files including tar/gzip files and RAR archives. You can select multiple files, search, remount, create bookmarks, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send data (via email, Bluetooth etc.), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
Features of Root Explorer Pro
You can download the latest version of Root Explorer pro in your android smartphone. However, before proceeding, let’s find out some essential features of this app-
- You can read files of different formats including the multimedia files and text documents.
- With this app, you get the facility to archive and extract your archived content.
- Get full freedom to edit your built-in Android system files.
- You get built-in integration with several cloud storages such as Google Drive and Dropbox.
- It is easier for you to sort files according to its creation date, size and title.
- Get easy access to open databases in SQLite format.
How to Download Root Explorer Apk
If you search in the Google Play Store, you will find that the pro version of the Root Explorer Pro will cost you around USD 3.5. However, you don’t have to worry about spending your hard earned money in the purchase of this app. I will provide the links for you to download this app for free. You can follow the steps mentioned below to download the premium version of this app on your android smartphone-
- First, click on this Download button to begin downloading Root Explorer Pro for your Android device.
- Before installing the apk, you have to enable from unknown sources from the security settings of your smartphone. Otherwise, you will not be able to install this app on your Smartphone.
- Now, to install this app, you have to find Root Explorer Pro apk file that is downloaded in your android smartphone. Moreover, now, using a file manager, you can see the apk file in the download folder of Internal Storage.
- So, after completing the installation process, you can get access to all the system files of your Android System.
How Can you Enable root rights:
- Firstly, you have to install this app using the steps mentioned above. Once, you installed the app in your smartphone, launch the Root Explorer pro app.
- Click on R/W in “System” section to open the reading and writing mode.
- From now on, Root Explorer Pro will notify you about extended rights you gain.
To conclude, I would say that Root Explorer Pro is one and only file manager for users with a rooted smartphone. So, as a result, most users want to download this app. However, due to its high price on the Google Play Store, it is not possible for everyone to purchase this app. So, for all of you, the download links for the Root explorer pro are given above. You can download it from above and get access to enter into the new world of rooting.
Besides, if you have any questions or facing any problem with this app. Then let us know, we will try our best to solve all of your problems.