Telangana State DOST first allotment result 2017 out @dost.cgg.gov.in. Candidates who appeared for this can now check the result from its official website mentioned. The second and third allotment list will be out on June 28 and July 13 respectively. Students selected from first allotment list need to report the college from 15 June to 20 June 2017.
Telangana State DOST first allotment result 2017 out @dost.cgg.gov.in
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) released the Degree Online Services of Telangana (DOST) first allotment result today. Candidates who have applied for the same can now check their result by logging to the official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in.
For the first allotment of DOST, around 1.5 lakh students registered for 4 lakh seats in various state degree colleges. Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University Mahatma Gandhi University, Satavahana University and Palamuru University invites students those who qualify DOST. All these universities are offering various undergraduate courses for DOST qualified students. Candidates got seats in first allotment need to report the college from 15 June to 20 June.
Candidates who did not get a seat on first allotment list have to wait for second and third allotment list. The second and third allotment list will be out on June 28 and July 13.
Degree Online Service, Telangana (DOST) important dates
- First Seat allotment list: 14 June 2017
- Candidates reporting dates to college for Phase I: 15 Jun to 20 Jun 2017
- Second seat allotment list : 28 June 2017
- Candidates reporting dates to college for Phase II: 29 Jun to 03 Jul 2017
- Third seat allotment list: 13 July 2017
- Candidates reporting dates to college for Phase III : 14 July to 18 July
Steps to check DOST 2017 Allotment Result
- Go to the official website dost.cgg.gov.in
- Search for “TS DOST First Seat Allotment Results 2017” and Click on that
- Enter your registration number and date o birth
- Then Click on Submit
- Now the result will appear on the screen
- Candidates can download their result for future reference