One of the biggest online games you heard of 2018, Fortnite Mobile is now available for Android. After a successful game play on Playstation 4, MAC and Windows the mobile release date of Fortnite on iOS was around August of 2018. The Google play store’s bag however, has no Fortnite in it. So, what to do?
Well here are steps on how you can get Fortnite on your mobile device.
Fortinite Mobile Download for IOS
IOS download is easy.
Here are the steps:
1. Use your phone to open app store
2. Search for Fortnite
3. Download it directly from the store and start playing.
Download for Android
Unlike IOS Fortnite unfortunately is not available on Android’s Google stores. Fortnite mobile size is a heavy 2GB. Here are steps to get Fortnite on your Android device:
1. Click here using your browser to directly visit the epic game page.
2. The link will direct you to “Android- Beta” download page of Fortnite.
3. You’ll find 2 options “Epic Game” and “Samsung”
4. For gamers with compatible “Samsung” devices, click on “Samsung” for other compatible android devices click on “Epic Games”
5. Clicking on either will initiate download of Fortnite Installer apk file.
6. Once the installer is downloaded, click on it.
7. The Fortnite page will open. Click on “install”.
8. Once complete you can “Launch” the game.
9. Upon launching you’ll have to install the game.
10. The installation may take some time, so real. Now you’ll finally be able to play the game.
Fortnite Mobile on PC
Tired of playing Fortnite on a small screen? To get fortnite mobile on for PC you’ll need to go through a little bit of hustle.
Here is how you enjoy fortnite mobile gameplay on your PC
1. Click here using your browser to get to the main page of bignox.com
2. You can download Nox Player for your PC
3. Find the option that says “Windows”, click on it.
4. Your download should commence.
5. Upon completion, Run the file and install the application in few steps.
6. Open Nox player and search for Fortnite.
7. Download Fortnite, once complete,enjoy playing it though the application.
Nox player is compatible with Windows 7, 8, XP and 10.
Fortnite Mobile For MAC
Similar to windows you’ll need fortnite mobile emulator to play Fortnite on your MAC. You can use Nox player for same. Steps are similar to windows. At step 3 instead of “Windows” click on “MAC download”. The emulator is compatible with the latest versions of MAC OS.
Fortnite Mobile Requirement
To successfully run Fortnite mobile game on your Android device here are the requirements:
• Minimum 3 GB of Ram
• Android version above 5
• Operating system of at least 64 bit
• GPU setup: minimum Adreno 530 or above, Mali-G71 MP20, Mali-G72 MP12 or above.
It is important to not that the game would not be available on Google play store. You can also download it on Epic Games official website.
Phones compatible with Fortnite Mobile:
Google Phones: Pixel 2 XL / Pixel 2, Pixel / Pixel XL
Asus Phones: Zenfone 4 Pro, 5Z, V,ROG Phone
Essential Phone: PH-1
Huawei Phones: Mate RS, Nova 3, P20 / Pro, V10
LG: G5, G6, G7 ThinQ, V20, V30 / V30+,Honor 10, Honor Play, Mate 10 / Pro
Nokia Phones: 8
OnePlus Phones: 5 / 5T, 6
Razer Phones: Phone
Xiaomi Phones: 6 Plus, Mi 8 / 8 Explorer / 8SE, Mi Mix, Mi Mix 2, Mi Mix 2S, Mi Note 2, Blackshark, Mi 5 / 5S / 5S Plus, 6
ZTE Phones: Z17s, Nubia Z11, Axon 7 / 7s, Axon M, Nubia / Z17
Samsung phones: S7 / S7 Edge , S8 / S8+, S9 / S9+, Note 8, Note 9, Tab S3, Tab S4
The specification for IOS devices that can run Fortnite mobile are:
• At least IOS 9
• Minimum PowerVR GT7600 (six-core graphics)
• Apple A9 (14 nm) to start with
The Game is compatible with following phones:
iPhone Phones: SE, 6S, 7, 8, X; iPad Mini 4, Air 2, 2017, Pro.
Windows And MAC
To run fortnite mobile on windows you’ll need to the following specifications:
• Windows 7/8/10 or 64-bit Mac OSX Sierra
• Core i3 2.4 GHz processor minimum
• 4GB of system RAM minimum
• Intel HD 4000 video card minimum
For after and better performance you’ll require
• Core i5 2.8 GHz processor on Windows or MAC
• 8GB of RAM
• Nvidia GTX 660 / AMD Radeon HD 7870 or similar DX11 GPU
• 2 GB VRAM
After you download the game on Android, iOS or MAC you can sign up with Epic games. You need their username and password. If you are a new user you’ll need to create an epic game profile. Visit their official website to create an account.
Fortnite Mobile Stats
If you are wondering when the game will save stats or record wins; you can use the Fortnite tracker to get your updates.
Here is how you do it:
1. Click here to directly visit fortunate tracker or use your browser to search www.fortnitetracker.com
2. On the homepage you’ll find various details including the top Fortnite scorer, number of players being tracked and other updates on the game
3. Type your Epic game name that you use to play Fortnite and click on the arrow.
4. You’ll find all the stats of your Fortnite account on the page.
Here is a brief about all the learning we did; Fortnite is available on iOS but not on Android. Visit the epic game website to find links for fortunate mobile- Android. Use Fortnite emulator for windows and MAC. You can check the compatibility list before downloading.