Sucker Punch, the studio behind Ghost of Tsushima, the latest PS4 exclusive, announces that it will release patch 1.05 for the game later today. This will include new levels of difficulty and accessibility options for the text.
The new Lethal difficulty mode, as the name implies, increases the difficulty proportionally. The weapons of the enemies will do more damage, but also the katana of Jin.
It will be more important than ever to cover up and find the perfect moment to deliver the blow, but be careful: the “parry” time will be shorter, the enemies are more aggressive in combat and will detect you more quickly.
Conversely, the patch also adds a lower intensity mode in combat. The difficulty will drop to continue enjoying the game without having to acclimatize to such tight timing in combat.
This mode will work in several ways:
- Most enemy attacks that were previously impossible to block can now be blocked, with L1. Some attacks do have to be dodged.
- Enemies break their combos chain by dealing damage to you, giving you some time to recover before taking subsequent attacks.
- Your strong attacks will interrupt attacks by the Brutes.
- Enemies will not attack you while you heal.
- Enemies take longer to detect you.
Finally, several accessibility options are added in the texts: increase the size of the subtitles, new colors for the subtitles, highlight the objectives and interaction texts with a 150% larger text size, and the possibility of deactivating the name of the interlocutor in the subtitles during the dialogues.
Ghost of Tsushima patch 1.05 will be released later today. In addition to everything mentioned, they will correct some unspecified bugs, so that the experience in this beautiful medieval Japan is as pleasant as possible. Ghost Of Tsushima: Patch 1.05! New Difficulty And Accessibility Options