Listing the top 5 3D Parkour games was not easy. We secured the list of Parkour games you should be playing right now. Jumping off buildings and landing on your feet is what parkour is in a nutshell, ain’t it? Being able to perform such skilled aerobatics is not everyone cups of it. For regulars like you and me, the closest we can get to experiencing the thrill is through 3D Parkour Games.
If you are looking for the best 3D Parkour Games? Saving you the trouble, here are top 5 3D Parkour Games.
Top 5 3D Parkour Games Reviews
1. Infamous 2: Second Son
Released in 2014 the game is a sequel to the older version named Infamous. Packed with adrenaline pumping missions and plot twists, Infamous is amongst best parkour games PS4. Don’t own a PS4? Cut the disappointment and enjoy it on your PC, here’s how.
1. Simply download Infamous 2: Second Son on your browser.
2. Upon download, Unzip the file.
3. But the “image” on a disc or mount it in a pen drive.
4. Get the activation code from the “Directory” in the “Game Install” folder.
5. Install, active and play the game.
Operating System: Windows 7, 10
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
RAM: Minimum 4 GB
HDD: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, equivalent to higher.
The Infamous 2: the Second son is the last one in the infamous games series. The story revolves around a superhero protagonist in a real-world scenario. Edgy and realistic the game touches upon some real-world tragedies. It is heartbreaking for action-adventure fans to lose a franchise like Infamous.
You can also enjoy the previous version of the game- “Infamous 2” on your PS3.
See More:- Fortnite Season 7 Review | 2019 |
2. Titanfall 2
This first-person shooter is another unique blend of intoxicating characters and exhilarating missions. Jumping, crawling, climbing and shooting make the game all the more engrossing. It is developed by Respawn Entertainment for Windows, Xbox One and Xbox 360. Download it for free for your PC.
1. Visit Titanfall 2, choose the path where you want to save it.
2. Download might take some time so, hold up.
3. Open the downloaded folder, follow steps to install the game.
4. Enjoy the game.
• Operating System Compatibility: Windows 7, 10
• Processor Needed: Intel core i5
• RAM Required: 16 GB
• HDD Required: 45 GB
Multiplayer shooters have always been loved by gamers worldwide. Titanfall 2 amalgamates science fiction and approaching dystopia in a ticking clock scenario. With Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation (IMC) set to embark superweapons, Titans are presented with the opportunity to stop them and save the world.
See More:- PUBG Season 5 Latest Updates | 2019
3. Parkour Simulator 3D
Enough of the big screens, parkour games Android versions like Parkour Simulator 3D exasperates the comfort of your mind. Run, run fast, jump, fight and do a lot more. Download it via “Google Play Store” on your Android device.
Here is how you can get your hands on the Parkour Simulator 3D MOD.
1. Directly download the game file.
2. Download the OBB file.
3. Copy the OBB file in the Internal Storage – “OBB” folder.
4. Install the game.
5. Make sure “Unknown Sources” is enabled.
6. Enjoy the game.
You can play this on your PC. Here’s is how.
1. Download Android emulator.
2. Install the emulator on your phone.
3. Search “Parkour Simulator 3D”.
4. Install the game and play.
This is one of the highly rated Parkour Android games. The game offers missions, fights and an array of locations to showcase your parkour gaming smiles. Absorbing and testing Parkour Simulator 3D is the perfect stress buster for your mind.
4. Assassin’s Creed 2
Assassin’s Creed 2, an action adventure game created by Ubisoft and available on Windows, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. What makes the game Parkour powered is the fact that the character uses the natural environment to move forward. Trees, homes, land and sea all are an integral part of the game.
Get it for free on your PC here:
1. Visit the website Select “I Understand”.
2. Download the game installer.
3. Go to the downloaded file on your PC
4. Install the game
5. Open and play the game.
• Operating System: Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista (x32), Windows XP (x32).
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo.
• RAM: 1.5 GB for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista or 7.
• HDD: 8 GB
• DirectX: Version 9.0.
A favourite amongst gamers, Assassin’s Creed 2 is an action-packed adventure game. One of the best things are, that Assassin’s Creed failed to get critical acclaim. But, it was heavily loved by the gaming communities. Magic, battles and a lot of blood, the game follows a narrative that stitches its predecessors together and solves many unanswered questions.
5. Mirror’s Edge
There can not be a better game infused with Parkour than Mirror’s Edge. The game in its entirety is based on Parkour. Mirror’s Edge is developed by EA Dice and is available on PlayStation 3, Windows, iOS, Windows Phone and Xbox 360.
The game is paid across all the platform. Worry not, here is how you can get it for free.
1. Visit the website. Find “Download” and click.
2. You’ll be directed to another page and the download would commence.
3. The file is heavy and would take some time to download depending upon your internet speed.
4. Unzip the folder.
5. Install the game once downloaded.
6. Play and have fun.
• Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1
• Processor: Intel Pentium i3
• RAM: 6 GB
• HDD: 25 GB
• Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB, equivalent or better.
The game revolves around “Faith” whose purpose is to deploy information to an underground society hidden from the polluted government. In the process, she uses her aerobic skills and Parkour techniques to dodge cops. The game is bliss to thrill seekers who choose to neglect the storyline and enjoy an action pack adventure.
Well, those were our list of the top 5 3D Parkour Games that you should be playing right now. I have shared all the download links for you so you can just download them on your device and play away.